Friday, October 8, 2010

Doggies everywhere except outside

I have to admit that when this Englishgirl moved to LA I found it very strange to be wandering around Bloomingdales or other clothing stores and see people with their dogs.  That would never happen in England where dogs are routinely left sitting tied up outside stores.  

However after becoming the proud doggy parent to the gorgeous and very regal Jackson I thought why not join them.  All went well with my pup trotting alongside me that I even went ahead and tried on some shoes.  Big mistake.  Jackson decided he too would try something on for size - and decided the furry earmuffs sitting at his eye height were for him - promptly sinking his teeth into the cream and certainly expensive item.  

Whoops.  

Grabbing them out of his mouth and putting them back on the shelf, I legged it to the exit - just hoping that no one noticed.  That's one store Jackson now doesn't get to come too - and any time I see some cream furry ear muffs on.one of the Beverly Hills ladies - I do wonder with a wry smile whether they are the ones Jackson decided he liked too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment