Friday, October 1, 2010

Never enough for an English Girl ...

So in taking to a life in Los Angeles - the city of dreams - I have decided to investigate a career change  - if not here then where - into the entertainment industry.     It got me thinking as to how to progress my foray into film and television and so I decided to start this blog to write about my experiences in LA, Hollywood and the US generally.   

When discussing this idea with my better half  he asked why don't you twitter - I explained to him that twitter was limited to a number of words/characters and with a resigned sigh, he said "no, that would never be enough for the English Girl!"

So here it is - the start of my general observations about making a life here in Los Angeles - from trivial day to day mussings to trying to break into the world of entertainment - all from the perspective of an English Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment